Next up in our programme of MiTek Skills Webinars will be a session on ‘Producing Quality Ouput in PAMIR’. This topic will be presented by Culver Eddy and will take place at 11am on Friday 29th May.
This 60min session is intended for roof truss or Posi-Joist designers who are already familiar with PAMIR. The webinar will go through tools and tips to help create high quality output drawings using PAMIR.
By attending the session you will gain a better understanding of the following:
- Using the camera tool to produce quick output
- Using the section tool to create and edit complex sections
- Creating dimensioned eaves details
- Create, edit and understand layers in relation to output
- Using bookmarks
- Creating, arranging and editing viewports
- Using revision tools to add revision notes to drawings
To register for the webinar please click here and complete the registration form. We will send you details of how to join the meeting ahead of the event.
Spaces are limited and will be allocated on a first come first serve basis, but if there is sufficient demand we will schedule repeat sessions for those unable to attend. Please contact us if you have any queries or would like any further information.
Please forward this communication to any colleagues you feel may benefit from attending the webinar.