- This event has passed.
Part 1 of 2 – Pamir Roof Level One:
Scope: This two-part introductory course, spread over 3 weeks is designed for those having little or no experience in running the MiTek software suite. Continuous assessment is used to gauge the attendees understanding of the points being covered.
Prerequisites: Completion of the Introduction to Trusses course or a minimum of three months’ prior hands on design experience.
Content: – Part 1 – This 3 day hands-on course takes the user through all of the key features within the Pamir Program.
- MBA, Navigation and control options
- Linking from MBA, Understanding the user interface and using the control options.
- Full program overview
- Building, surface and frame entry, 2D and 3D interaction, frame design and output.
- Layout view.
- Building entry and modification
- Surface entry and modification including raised ties and dormers
- Automatic framing tools
- Manual frame entry and modification
- Attic roof entry with openings.
- Creating section views to assist detailing and design.
- Frame view
- Frame selection
- Design principles and results.
- Editing single and multiple frames for design and production.
- Manual roof framing and reinforcement utilising 2D, 3D and frame view interactions.
- Adding ancillary items
- Adding and modifying, automatic and manual bracing and metalwork.
- Creating output
- Creating working drawings via templates
- Adding details using general drawing tools.
- Exporting from Pamir using a range of formats (PDF, DXF, DWG and viewer files).
1 – 2 weeks’ onsite program usage – Minimum 8 hours’ hands-on usage on the software.Request a MiTek account to enroll